Sunday, July 12, 2009

AWESOME ANNIVERSARY PARTIE(s)!!!

HEY EVERYONE!

The Anniversary Party was a TON OF FUN! We did more than hang out at my igloo... we also went sledding, ate pizza, danced at the Night Club... thanks to everyone who attended it! YOU PENGUINS MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND! LOL!

In addition, we also had a few earlier parties this morning and yesterday. Those was AMAZING as well, and I want to THANK every penguin who came! You also make the world go round! I sent postcards to EVERY ONE of you... except for the ones with a full mailbox.

Here are some pictures! (some are from the early parties and some are from the actual party)



Did I go overboard with pictures? Sorry if I did! I just can't delete any... they ALL show how much fun we had! And we had a LOT OF FUN! In BOTH the early parties and the actual party! THANKS for all the postcards you sent to me! My mailbox was nearly full!

On a sadder note- Pinky and Zathina couldn't attend. I don't know why... I will have to email Pinky about it. I

Special thanks to:
lemina97
Cool Stuff4
Bubble2102
Guineapig119
Cafina
Drumstix



THIS WAS THE MOST AWESOME PARTY EVER!!!


-Peggie Quin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.