Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super-Mega-Ultra-AWESOME Blog Buttons!

Hi everyone!

Almost all of our friends have Blog Buttons, but we never really put any up (we like links better!) Even so, our friends have designed some truly fantastic blog buttons- so we've decided to set up the BLOG BUTTON PAGE!

Here we display all different kinds of amazing blog buttons. (And remember, I consider you a friend even if you've just dropped a comment here some time or another ;)



Saraapril, a great friend who has introduced me to many blogging friends:
Saraapril in Club Penguin

Twinkle Toes, a helpful and creative friend who's gotten me out of a few sticky HTML situations (and created our AWESOME blog button!):

Sommfi, a talented Norwegian friend who's always been supportive and helpful:
Photobucket

Glow Fish, a creative and fishy (get it? LOL!) blogger who has an amazing blog:


Polkadotblu9, a penguin who's both colorful and kind:
Podlepops, a friendly penguin who has commented with supportive words:
Frangipani42, a friendly penguin who is really devoted to her awesome blog:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Slidoo, a penguin who has a really sweet cheats blog:
Powered by BannerFans.com

Queen Binawa, a friendly penguin who is a frequent commenter and has a lovely blog:
Lemon2608, an extremely frequent and supportive commenter. I've got to say, this banner looks amazing!
'Create

If you would like YOUR original blog button and site to be but onto this page, comment with your site's URL, and you'll be featured in the Blog Button Hall of Fame!

-Peggie Quin

14 comments:

  1. Here's how, from a site called Squidoo:

    http://www.squidoo.com/chiclet
    ______________________________________________

    On the other hand, if you don't feel like doing all of that... you can use a number of sites that create these for you.

    One of my friends does this, and you can find her graphics site at this address:

    http://twinkletoesgraphicdesigns.blogspot.com/

    Hope this helped! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggie Quin, so nice of you! <3
    :) Blessings,
    Twinkle Toes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting my button in. But come on, I'm not THAT devoted. I posted the catalogue cheats 5 days late.

    -Frangipani42

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whizzbobrox- You're welcome! Tell us if you ever do make one and we'll put yours up :)

    Twinkle Toes- Don't mention it, TT. How many times have you helped us out? Uh... too many to count :D Blessings!

    Frangipani42- It's all right, we all post late sometimes. It's still true, though, and you can tell because of how much effort you put into the site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you put mine up? I don't know if I have a URL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have one! my website URL is www.lemon2608.blogspot.com and i have a thing on the side bar that says My Button on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure!! It's up now. Thanks for all the comments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you post mine? p.s. i made queen's button up here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you make another fan banner that is not as wide please? I want to put your banner on my website but your banner is almost double the size of my sidebar!

    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lemon2608- Sure thing! It'll be up as soon as possible...

    Slidoo- Oops! LOL, I'll try my best, but I'm not sure... if you can't put up our banner, a link would be just as good. But I'll try :) Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks! i enjoy making banners and buttons and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Cafina and Peggie Quin! My url is:
    http://www.clubpparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.