Sunday, February 7, 2010

Non Members Able To Buy Flags Now!

Hey penguins! I'm really happy, because Club Penguin just released something that EVERYONE could do, however small, it's still good, and it's buying flags!
It isn't much of a big deal, really, but now everyone can show support for countries.
Even if you don't live in that country, maybe you like that flag and buy it. It's a good start. Maybe Club Penguin will continue making small changes like that. I sure hope so!

Ciao for now!
-Cafina

5 comments:

  1. I really want them to make it so everyone can buy all the puffle colors! :D That would be Nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that would! Everyone would have so many friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but I uppose if they let nons hav too much stuff there wouldn't be much point of a membership but the pin flags are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) I really like your blog, and I FINALLY got around to putting your button on my blog and adding you to my blogslist, and following.

    Anyway, keep up the good work
    -Frangipani42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Frangipani42! As promised, you have been added to the "Blogging Friends" blogroll, and your blog button has been put up on our Blog Button Hall of Fame!

    :D Thanks for the comment, and awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.