Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Never-Ending Post of Pie

Hi everyone!

I'm in a terrific mood right now. And you know what that calls for? PIE! Yes, that's right. I love pie. Do you? MILLIONS of people and pets love pie. It can be sweet or spicy; savory or salty; delicious and not-so-nutritious!

Picture courtesy of Sunset

There are all different kinds of pie: pumpkin, raspberry, pecan, apple, blueberry, cherry, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, ice cream, meat, banana, blackberry, cream, custard, lemon meringue, mince, rhubarb, sugar, sweet potato, coconut cream...

Do penguins love pie, too? OF COURSE! Want proof? Here you go: (and I will keep adding to this post forever and ever)


































I'll keep adding to this post till the end of time to show how many people {will always} love pie.
MORE COMING SOON!

-Peggie Quin

14 comments:

  1. I LIKE APPLE PIE!
    Pie is a great food! I want to try pumpkin pie! ANYONE WHO TRIED PUMPKIN PIE PLEASE TELL ME IF IT TASTES GOOD!
    I also want to try pie a la mode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who has tried Egg and Bacon pie before? I think it is DELICIOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, Egg and Bacon pie? I've never tried that before... sounds great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like pie too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE!!!!!

    YAY! GO PIE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Pie! :D I like chocolate pieeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not a fan of pie, though)

    Slidoo
    www.cheatsofcp4u.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pie yummm......
    sorry i just love pie yummmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH THE LAND OF THE PIE, HOW I WANT TO EAT YOU!
    BECAUSE YOUR THE LAND OF PIE, SO YOU'RE BASICALLY JUST PIE.
    OH BUT STILL I WILL EAT YOU! BECAUSE YOU ARE PIE
    AND BECAUSE IT WILL BE GONE THEN, I WILL START TO CRY!
    PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!
    Sorry, i just like pie a lot:)
    ~waddling on and on,
    lemon2608
    www.lemon2608.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum... This post makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PIE! I love pie!!! My favorite kind is chocolate. *Drools* Anyways, please come to my blog! http://clubpparadise.blogspot.com
    Thnx Cafina and Peggie Quin!
    P.S. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PIE!!!! The only thing I like better than pie is pie, and don't forgot pie. OH I almost forgot good ol' pie. Oh and you just CAN'T forget pie! Thats the only stuff I like better than PIE! Nice CP blog. I have one too called Iceblurg. And @Cafini: I have tried pumpkin pie and it is good. Oh by the way: Pumpkin pie; Shepards pie; Apple pie... I would even eat some pie made of iron and and steel.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.