Friday, January 9, 2009

Coffee Barista


(Agent Cafina, reporting in)
Hey guys! Know how I'm a coffee fanatic and love coffee and it rocks and everything?
Well, I just spotted something that's SO true, and I loved it so much I had to post it on the blog. Maybe you guys read the newspaper, I don't know. The advertisement was very nice. That's what I'm here to show you.
I think it's very cool, and very nice, and very true about coffee.
Well, actually, I didn't spot this JUST today. I spotted it when I first read the new newspaper.
Oh yes, and I found something new to say.
(Agent Cafina, over and out.)

3 comments:

  1. I like how you were like "Agent Cafina reporting in* and stuff! It was cool!

    -SpyGal789

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just thought I should make it a little different, seeing that I usually say "Just thought to keep ya posted!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the original "Just thought to keep ya posted!" better, though. It was simple and sweet. Like you, Cafina.

    (Well, you're not THAT sweet. LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.