Monday, January 19, 2009

Shiny Membership...

Yo penguins! Club Penguin added a perk to being a member! When I was logging into Club Penguin today, a new CP page popped up! There was this thing in the corner! It said, More for Members. 

I went on! And look! In the blue bar at the bottom, I had a shiny badge between my buddy list and the chat bar! 

And even better! I clicked on the shiny badge on the bar and then my player ID card popped up. It had another shiny badge on it! It read, Member. 

Club Penguin is really getting serious about membership. I like the badge and all *oooh, shiny...* but non-members should get one too! I have two extra penguins ( Peggie Quin is my main penguin, though, the extras are just in case something happens ) and they are both non-members! I demand more shiny badges!!!

-Peggie Quin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.