Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mysterious Elite Penguin Force Agent Room Table!


Pinkguin 246 in, repeat Pinkguin 246 in,

Hey guys! I am going to show you a little secret about the Elite Penguin Force room. Some EPF agents may not even know about it. It all has to do about: THE TABLE! Ya, that's right, the table. I will show you how different it can be:

Right, now it looks like a sweet, innocent table, but you'll see!

Spy Stuff (Da na na na NA!)

Pizza! Cheese can brighten up anyone's day!

COFFEE! (We really aren't that messy)

Cool, huh?

This is Pinkguin 246, signing out.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I'm not an EPF agent, so I wouldn't know much about it... interesting, I like the 'pizza' feature the best!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.