Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Paint By Letters & Interview With Game Designers

Hello! I have some news! First of all, the Paint By Letters Book came out! Yay!
It's about a penguin who cleans the Dojo. Then one day while he was cleaning, these penguins came with a big container full of lime green goop! Then they make a big mess and all, and at the end they help clean up.
The End. I know it's pretty wacko, but see for yourself!

Here's the other news. Happy 77 interviewed a Game Designer. I got the interview for you!
Q: So what's your absolute fave game in Club Penguin and why?
A: Treasure Hunt (I love it partly because I got to help Screenhog make it and partly because it's multiplayer). I also like playing Cart Surfer and Jet Pack Adventure. I like Catchin' Waves... but I'm not terribly good at it.

Q: Do you eat candy while you create games?

A: Loads of it - But we've got healthy candy... like those grain bars.

Q: What do you like best about games in general?

A: It's brilliant when you get to play games with friends.


Question two is weird. I'm starting to think Happy 77 is a little obsessed with candy. Oh well. It's what makes her special!

-Cafina

2 comments:

  1. Interviewer: OK, you make up the questions, and we'll pretend to ask you them

    Happy77: Ok..... Well, I like candy......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interviewer: Can't you come up with anything else? It's been candy, candy, candy for weeks now!

    Happy77: Er...does gum count as candy?

    Interviewer: YES.

    Happy77: Darn.

    lol

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.