Sunday, February 15, 2009

Puffle Party!

Hey Guys!
I haven't wrote in like, such a long time. Sorry 'bout that! Well, anyway, I am writing about a question...
What do you think about the Puffle Party?
I think it will be great! Awesometacious! Full of awesomeness! Just plain old awesome! It is like, so cool what the puffles can do now! They look SO cute in their beds! I wonder how each room, specified for different puffle colors, will look. Even the rooms not specified for a certain puffle! I hope that it is better than the Fiesta, at least. I think that party was a TOTAL rip off.
Well, let's just see how the party turns out! Maybe there will be a free item you can use on your puffles! Enough guessing, we'll find out soon enough!
Oh, and Happy Belated Valentine's Day! Hope you had a hert-filled day!
See Ya!
-Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.