Saturday, February 14, 2009

Puffle Rooms!


HI EVERYONE! I just figured something out! In the newspaper it says there will be different rooms for each puffle, like a room for black puffles and a room for red puffle and so on. I figured out which rooms will be for what place!

The Cove will be for Red Puffles!

The Lighthouse is for Yellow Puffles! 

The Lighthouse Beacon is for Green Puffles!

The Forest is for Blue Puffles!

The Night Club is for Purple Puffles!

The Iceberg is for Pink Puffles!

-Peggie Quin

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have a red, blue, pink, and purple puffles! I hope to get every color. My next is yellow, I think... *goes to the Pet Shop and starts looking at puffles*

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.