Saturday, May 30, 2009

I AM NOW A NINJA! w00t!

Hi everyone! I am now a REAL, LIVE, NINJA! I worked for about half an hour, becoming a black belt and then finally beating the infamous Sensei!

Here's me:
Don't I look so awesome? LOL!

Do you want to know how to defeat the Sensei? This is how I did it in three easy steps:

1. Play, play, play! That's probably the best advice I can give you!
2. Become a black belt and CHALLENGE THE SENSEI!
3. The first few times, maybe four or five, you will definitely lose. But if you keep playing, you will eventually wear the old guy down and you will have a chance to beat him!

Just to cheer you up, here are a few pictures of the Sensei being totally OWNED!!

1. FIRE! Take THAT!

2. WATER! Feel the wrath of my... WATER BALLOON!

3. ICE! Super snowball attack!
-Peggie Quin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.