Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not A Member Anymore!

Hey everyone! I have some kinda sad news. I am not going to be a member on Club Penguin anymore!
Of course I'll still write on the blog and stuff, but I just won't be a member! Today is my last memorable day as a member. I'm going to cancel it tomorrow.
But my awesomeness won't decrease! Of course. I won't have my cool igloo and my nice outfits, but that's okay, 'cause I'll still have the items I unlocked, my free stuff, and my puffles! I won't be able to be clothes from the clothing catalogs and sport catalogs or the furniture from the furniture catalogs, but that's okay too.
On the brighter side...
Peggie has updated the Funny Pics blog! Not new funny pics, but a new header and an interesting special effect.

Ciao for now!
-Cafina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.