Monday, November 23, 2009

How to Play Card-Jitsu Fire

Hi everyone! WOW! Card-Jitsu Fire has come out a day EARLY! It's Club Penguin's newest game and it's pretty exciting (but you really need those power cards to win sometimes.) Need some help learning how to play? Or have you come for tips on how to play? Well, let's get started...

First of all, enter the Fire Dojo and mouse over the green pillow. There's Sensei in his Fire Suit!
He will give you your Fire Booster Pack to get started.

Now go ahead and challenge someone! Click on "Earn your Fire Suit."

Awesome! Let's get started. Okay, it's my turn...

Which block should I pick? There's no way to tell which one is which. So I'll just click any one.

All right, I got a 2.

Now, two spaces from my penguin... water or ice?

I'll go with water...

Now, which is my highest water? The 3, of course! I'll click that.

NOTE:
Sometimes you won't have the card that you need. What if I didn't have a water! So the recycling bin will appear, and you'll have to use one of your cards anyway.

NOTE:
Sometimes you and a different penguin(s) will have the same number and symbol of card! This results in a tie, and no one benefits.

Well, in this scenario, my water was the highest in number! YAY! I win one energy point.
NOTE:
Energy points are basically the "score."
The more energy points, the better! You can see your own energy points in the little fiery circle. See the 7? That's how many energy points I have!
NOTE:
You can also keep track of your opponent's energy points by looking at their fiery circles. My opponents both have 5 energy points.

Now it's my opponent's turn. They've picked fire. Oh, no! My fire wasn't as high as theirs! I lose an energy point and they gain one.
Sometimes you will have the option to land on a tile that has all three elements on it. This is actually a lucky break for you! You will get to choose the element that you and your opponent(s) will use. Remember to pick the element that you have the highest card of!
Sometimes you will have the option to land on a tile that has two cards on it. This will let you experience a brief play of the original Card-Jitsu. First your opponents will have a mini-battle, and the winning card will go against yours. Now you pick your own card. The card that wins (fire beats snow, snow beats water, water beats fire) will be the penguin that wins that round!
Occasionally you will land on the same space as another player (and you can choose so!) In this case, you will play an instant Card-Jitsu battle, the winner getting the energy point.
When your points get to zero, you lose. When all of your opponent's points reach zero and you're the last one standing, you win! You get a little reminder of which place you're in (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
When you reach 100% on your bar (click the cards in the corner of your screen to see your progress) you earn a piece of the Fire Suit!
This is what the completed Fire Suit looks like. You earn first the Flame Sandals, then the Magma Coat, and then the headpiece.
Finally, you battle Sensei in Card-Jitsu Fire. Beat him to earn a gem for your Amulet and be a true Fire Ninja!
Well, gotta go and earn my Fire Suit! :D
-Peggie Quin

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are good to explain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just wanted to help some of my friends, because they find Sensei's instructions a little confusing :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.