Thursday, December 17, 2009

CREEPY Chat Glitch!

Hi everyone! Well, JUST NOW I logged into Mammoth and found the creepiest glitch ever. Actually, it's probably not a glitch- it's a hack! I managed to take some pictures before I fled the servers. Okay, here's the story...

I logged in, and saw a message that my puffles were hungry, so I went into my house. And I saw THIS:
OMG! I swear no one was THERE! So I fed my puffles real quick and went to the Town. But there it was again:
Plaza? Aaahhhh, no way!
Even the Beach had it:
By now I was really freaking out. I went to the Dojo Courtyard for some reason, and THERE IT WAS AGAIN!
EVERY SINGLE ROOM had it, except the Mine Shack. Strangely, there were many penguins crowded up there. I wonder...?
Has this ever happened to anyone else?

-Peggie Quin

4 comments:

  1. Yes, the same happened to me in my igloo! It looked like my chair said "Hi". :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. During Crdjitsu fire,It looked liked i said no more crystals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I no! I was a my friends house she was on her penguin and a message came up after she played cart surfing was a sad face
    We went everywhere and it was following us and the funny thing was when we went upsairs in rockhoppers ship on top of the deck the snowman done a sad face then a message saying Gudbii!!!!!!!!!!! came up
    -gulp-
    Its the cp ghost Bah hambug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happened to me too
    i was happily walking in cp and some dude said
    something and it followed me!! I was soo freaked out and i left cp.... I hope cp will fix this cuz its creeping me out!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.