Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Hi everyone! I have fantastic news! Well, where I live, we have had our first snow of the season! Last night it rained, so we all thought the snow would melt into sludge. But it hasn't- it's only an inch- but it's SNOW!
LOL! Yay for snow! Cafina, Pinkguin 246, and I had a snowball fight. (Thanks for the snowball to the neck, Pinky!) At first it was a free-for-all, but then Pinky and I ganged up on Cafina. And Cafina knows not to underestimate the force of a snowball. *cough cough*

Yeah, well, now the randomness must end...

-Peggie Quin

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It was an accident!

    LOL, Flippy was too coward to go out into the snow. She stayed nice and warm when our fingers and toes stopped moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember I kept blowing on my fingers and running around?
    And even though I know not to underestimate the force of a snowball, I was more peaceful than you two! I just scooped up handfuls of snow and threw them over my shoulder!
    Though most of the snow landed in the hood of my jacket...

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.