Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Christmas Start Page

Hi everyone! Today we have a new Christmas-themed start page. It's very colorful and has a lot of holiday spirit! It reads,"Christmas. 'Tis the season of giving! Come join the celebration!"
Notice the big tag hung onto the sleigh which reads, "Members- Discover a magic sleigh ride... Dec. 18-27." Wow! I wonder what this will be like...
* * * * * *

There was a sleigh for the party LAST YEAR, though it didn't have a purpose except for being able to sit in ;) This is what it looked like:

-Peggie Quin

2 comments:

  1. hey I need ur permission is it ok if i post this pic of u on my blog? i dont have 1 but i give full credit reply when uve decided

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing! Thanks for giving me full credit and linking to my site :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.