Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You Decide: Penguin Play Awards!

Hi everyone! Well, the Penguin Play Awards are coming back in March (like last year) and of course WE get a say in which plays will make a comback! Well, here are the choices we have:

One new play will be there, so we can pick one new play out of these three: Norman Swarm Has Been Transformed, Underwater Adventure, The Haunting of the Viking Opera

Four old plays will be there,
so we can pick one new play out of these six:
Fairy Fables, Quest for the Golden Puffle, Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy & Gamma Gal, The Penguins that Time Forgot, Ruby and the Ruby

-Peggie Quin

4 comments:

  1. Hey, how do you take pictures without them getting fuzzy and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, to make my pictures clearer, I usually save them in the .PNG file type on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh okay THANKS check my new post and comment PLEASE! Tell cafina to :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I commented on a post (I think it was the new one)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.