Tuesday, June 30, 2009

About Cafina


Hey everyone! Have you ever hoped to know more about the Awesome Penguins? Probably not. But remember Peggie had a post about herself way back in January? That gave me an inspiration! Why not tell you some more about myself? Anyway, here goes:

MUSIC!
I love music! I have a lot of favorite songs, but here are a few: Penguin Band Boogie, Generic Way, Mix Maestro, and Let's Bounce. They are so awesome! I wish Club Penguin would release some new songs...

PUFFLES!
Puffles are so adorable! Every one of them! Here are my puffles' names, in order:
Blue Puffle-Simona
Red Puffle-Lavaro
Yellow Puffle-Vinci
Black Puffle-Miranda
Pink Puffle-Calvin
Purple Puffle-Corinne
Yellow Puffle-Francis
White Puffle-Heidi
If you're wondering why I have no green puffle, it's just that I had two green puffles and they both ran away! :(

COFFEE!
You probably already know how much I like coffee. Coffee is so delicious! I could drink it all day...so YUMMY! I enjoy all types of drinks, but my 1# FAVE is coffee! Ah...what wouldn't I do for a refreshing cup of coffee right now... *Runs away to get cup of coffee*

That's about it! I hope you learned something about me!
Ciao for now!
-Cafina

2 comments:

  1. jk, it was awesome! Mmm, I smell sassafras tea! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were the green puffles names?

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.