Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New SPANISH Servers!

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry about yesterday. My dad fixed my Internet connection now, however, so I can post PICS!!

Here's an overview of the new Spanish servers. They're pretty cool!


To enter a Spanish server, change the language to Spanish.



There are a ton of Spanish servers! My favorite server is called Pingüinera. I'm pretty sure that means "penguin."



All of my buddies names had changed to 'Penguin-" with a ton of numbers at the end. How was I to know who was online? Fortunately I can recognize my buddies by their outfits.



Pinky, Cafina, Peggie, and a few more Spanish friends joined us in the Night Club! It was a lot of fun, but I hardly know any Spanish. Pinky (who knows a lot of Spanish) had to translate for us!



-Peggie Quin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.