Sunday, November 29, 2009

You Decide Sunglasses & Secret Agent Sneak Peek!

Hey penguins! Well, Club Penguin is finally developing a new mission for us secret agents, and it involves sunglasses and a special helper.
We get to pick the sunglasses in another You Decide! Yay! I think I like either Sunglasses #2 or #3. What are you going to vote for?Here is a picture of a the special secret agent helper! Hm...I think she looks kind of like Dot from The Club Penguin EPF DS game.
Finally! A new mission! I hope it involves that pack of seeds Herbert dropped from the last mission, Waddle Squad. (Click here to find the Waddle Squad mission Guide.)

Ciao for now!
-Cafina

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cafina!
    Im 1w34e
    Awesome Post
    Yay A New Mission I can't wait I wonder if Herbert or Klutzy will make a return
    From 1w34e
    Ps Hope you have a nice day and a nice and safe Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I can't wait for the new mission.. we haven't had one in a while..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peggie Quin!
    Yeaa!
    Hope u have a nice Christmas full of lots of fun and laughter
    Sorry If There are some spelling mistakes in my comment!
    From 1w34e
    Ps Hope u have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS 1w34e! That is so kind of you :) I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas full of happiness, family, friends, and presents ;D

    P.S. There aren't any spelling mistakes, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.