Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mix 'n Match Figurines!

Hi everyone! Well, for Christmas Cafina and I were supposed to get two sets of 2-inch figurines, but they came a little late (today!) We usually post about them, so here they are:



 These are my figurines, the King & Jester set! I named the king King Bartimaeus (after a book my dad is reading) and the jester Jessie.




 These are Cafina's figurines, the Hockey Player and Figure Skater set! She named the hockey player Jeff and the figure skater Marie. Cool, huh?

 From Treasure Book 6, I unlocked the Beta Grid Sweater and the Pink Kimono. Cafina unlocked the Puffle Flame Hoodie and the Pendant.Thanks to our parents! :D

-Peggie Quin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sommfi and Saraapril! Have a happy holiday as well!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shucks ur so lucky my mum won't buy me 1 but HEY im gonna get 1 year membeship..
    lol how bout u guys? How long is you're membership?

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.