Thursday, February 18, 2010

No Puffle Party (YET)

Hi everyone! Well, being the crazy blogger I am, I got up at 5:30 in the morning to see if the Puffle Party was out (CP said it was going to be released early).

Well, looks like it's not here yet, folks...
The good news (LITERALLY) is that the newspaper came out on Wednesday! You can learn all about puffles, the Puffle Party, puffle rumors, and more puffle-y stuff in there ;)
I just wrote this post in case the party came out while I was in school.
(I CAN'T POST FROM 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM!)
Don't worry if I don't post between these hours!

-Peggie Quin

2 comments:

  1. I know i got up at 3 and 7 But i dont have school? How come you do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got up at 05:01 to see the Puffle Party, but it wasn't there :P

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.