Friday, February 12, 2010

ORANGE PUFFLE IN CLUB PENGUIN!!

Hi everyone! Well, I have BREAKING NEWS- there are ORANGE PUFFLES in Club Penguin!

As I was checking the Box Dimension while searching for puffle party boxes, I realized all the plants were gone. I waited for a bit, and then I saw an ORANGE PUFFLE!
I was also earning money fishing from the Ski Lodge, and I also spotted an orange puffle there.
Now, for the video :) My friend Saraapril made a big discovery. Remember last year's Party Video? Well, Club Penguin updated it... and there's an ORANGE PUFFLE in it!Full credit to Saraapril in Club Penguin for this picture!
(I drew the circle, of course)

WOW! These puffles look silly and jokey- maybe even more than the green puffle? I can't wait to adopt one!

-Peggie Quin

5 comments:

  1. Hey. I took the first picture, but I linked to your site? And to saraaprils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well not sarraprils, sorry but it is Peggie Quin Peguin,


    btw ,
    Hows Hoppy P ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving us credit. We can trust you, Blair :)

    Hoppy's OK. I haven't heard from her in a while, though. I should talk to her... I'll tell her you asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    Sorry, I just had to do that. An orange puffle? With BUCK teeth? Whoa! That's a little odd! Well, I hope they're not jokey like the green puffles. I want them to have their very own spectacular personality!
    AIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. That Orange little fellow is so cute and goofy :3

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.