Monday, March 15, 2010

PUFFLE RESCUE!

Hi everyone! The new game, Puffle Rescue, is OUT! Here's a quick guide on how to play this fantastic game.

First of all, go to the Mine to play the game. Walk up to the booth and click the bulletin board.

There are 3 levels: Blue Puffle, Pink Puffle, and Black Puffle.
(Only members can play Pink and Black Puffle)

Blue Puffle:
Jump on the moving ice chunks and ice bergs to get to the Blue Puffle! Watch out for sharks and other dangers.

Pink Puffle:
Jump on the moving mine carts and boxes to get to the Pink Puffle! Beware of boxes which will collapse, and other dangers.

Black Puffle:
Swim through the water to get to the Black Puffle! Move fast, and use fans and icebergs to keep from sinking. Beware of squids and other sea monsters!
Here's a cheat. If you go to the first level of Black Puffle, get the black puffle and return to the starting iceberg. DON'T FINISH THE LEVEL! Wait, and a squid will appear. Use the bubbles (hop on them) to follow the squid. You'll soon see an entrance:
Go through it. You'll be in the Underwater Room! Be sure to pick up the Moss Key pin while you're at it.Questions about the game? Just comment and I'll answer them!

-Peggie Quin

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Penguin.
    My name is Shella and I just wanna stop by and invite you 2 my blog. (Click on my name.)
    P.S: I've been suporting your blog so can you make me a cute/elegent blog button?
    -Shella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shella! Thanks for all the support. Your blog looks really cool!

    Sorry, but I can't make you a blog button. I have no idea how :D My friend Twinkle Toes created this one for me!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.