Thursday, February 25, 2010

Orange Puffles- TOMORROW!

Hi everyone! Well, according to the new newspaper, Orange Puffles are coming out on February 26. That's TOMORROW!
"Puffle experts" said that the Orange Puffles love to "play, dance, and EAT!" No wonder these wacky puffles are from the Box Dimenson...
They also said that the puffles seem to enjoy playing with monster truck wagons and hula hoops. LOL, here's one happy Orange Puffle:
I can't wait! You guys gave me a bunch of good names for my puffle... hm...

-Peggie Quin

4 comments:

  1. Hah Hah! :D It can drive :D :D :D I'm gonna ask my for it's driver permit first....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the orange pufle hes cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ORANGE PUFFLES BUT I CANT THINK OF A GOOD NAME

    ReplyDelete
  4. I named my orange puffle... GOOFY!!!! But I keep on typing it goody lol I am thinking of quiting my blog becuase not many people watch it :(

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment on this post? Have fun commenting- but please, no spamming, advertising, or cursing.